Florida is known as being one of the top destination states in the U.S. for obvious reasons. Miles of clear, blue coastline, hundreds of enjoyable tourist attractions, history for the whole family to enjoy, and unique cuisine that many other places in the country don’t offer. If you are one of the lucky lumpsum who resides in Florida and your homeowners insurance Tampa FL saves you money year in and year out who wants to enjoy a weekend getaway, keep reading. HH Insurance, Tampa Florida’s main homeowner insurance provider has generated this list of easy, quick, and fun weekend vacation right here in the Sunshine State.
- Orlando- If you live in Florida, you are very aware of what goes on in Orlando. The centermost city in Florida is home to the most visited theme parks in America. Walt Disney World is comprised of Magic Kingdom and Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and numerous waterparks. Universal Orlando is the second-largest in Florida, which is home to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure. While these parks are one of the obvious tourist attractions in Florida, there are many times a year that taking the trip to visit can be enjoyable and less busy. The magic, enthusiasm, and joy every one of these attractions produces are unlike any other.
- Key West- The southernmost islands of the state, the Keys are a great place for adults who are seeking beautiful beaches and nightlife like no other. The diversity of the conjoined islands stems from a mix of Caribbean and European influences, joined together by southern ways. Spending a weekend getaway in one of the Keys will have you feeling refreshed, knowledgeable on the state’s history, and ready to come back for more.
- Miami- The second most populated metropolis city on the East coast, Miami has so much to offer for a jampacked weekend getaway. During the day, soak up the sun on Miami’s famous coastline, shop among the hundreds of nationwide brands, and small locally owned boutiques, and dine in any of the renowned outdoor restaurants. At night, Miami is known for its South Beach area, which offers the liveliest of nightlife that tourists come from near and far to be a part of. After experiencing what Miami is about, you might not want to leave so soon. Make sure you have homeowners insurance Tampa FL so you can vacation as long as you want, without worrying about the place you call home.
- Naples- If you are looking for a more romantic getaway, Naples is calling your name. Naples is known for its luxury boutique stores, art galleries, and award-winning restaurants. Like many other cities in Florida, the beaches are enough to attract many, with the white sand and turquoise waters. Ride bikes down the sidewalks, share a bottle of wine at one of the many renowned restaurants, and relax in the sun, Naples has it all for a couples retreat.
- The Everglades- Known as Florida’s largest natural attraction, the Everglade region covers nearly 1.5 million acres of imperative wetlands for the abundant wildlife that Florida is home to. The Everglades National Park is available to drive through, or stop and take in different views from an airboat tour or kayaking excursion. The everglades encourage being one with nature and provide numerous possibilities of seeing native, and exclusive wildlife such as manatees, crocodiles, and even a Florida panther. Get lost in the beauty of the miles of untouched land and retreat to the roots of Florida’s most natural gift.
After living in Florida for a while, one might forget what all the state has to offer. Take advantage of what is just a short car ride away, any chance you get. While these trips can be budgeted, who wants to watch dollar signs while on a weekend getaway? That is why having homeowners insurance Tampa FL with HH Insurance gets you the best policy, leaving you with money to spare for the finer things in life. Contact us today!